Monday, February 9, 2009

Seven Pounds

I went into this movie having absolutely no idea what it would be about. The previews gave us no hint as to what was going to happen. Which is a smart move. You dont want to know what it is about when you go see it because it is a movie you want to figure out as it goes along.

I heard from a number of people that it was so confusing and they had no idea what was happening until the end of the movie. So going into this movie I was determined to figure it out. And I did, it really was not hard to predict what was going to happen. But how the movie was filmed and the parts of the story you picked up through out still kept you guessing.

Will Smith...the man is still fantastic. I said it in my first post, he can play any character. This movie further proves that fact. Even though you dont know exactly why he is upset or why he is crying in the movie you are pulled in and feel for him. As you start to understand more of what is going on you feel more and more what he is going through. He is fantastic in this movie. As he is in most movies he does.

On an overall opinion of this movie it was pretty good. Not the best movie I have seen all year but still a good thinker movie and very good entertainment. The movie makes you feel like you need to do good for others.

You need to see this movie to fully understand it. I cant give anything away in the post or it will ruin it when you watch it. I also recommend seeing it twice because you will pick up on so much more the second time.

1 comment:

BloggingBills said...

Wow jerk! You already told us what it was about! Why didnt you say that you couldnt tell us? Now i am angry.