Thursday, July 10, 2008

My First Post

Hello Everyone,

I have Not seen any new movies that I have not already talked about. However I did see Hancock again last night with the family and I have come to a conclution about Will Smith

Will Smith is one of the few actors that can play any character and I do not see him as one person. For example Amanda Bines will always be to me from the Amanda Bines Show, no matter what her character is. But who ever Will Smith Plays, I do not see him as the Fresh Prince. He can play anything from a superhero, to a Dad trying to make a life for him and his son. No matter what the movie I never say, "Will Smith seemed to play this character the same as this character." Every character for him is different and I love that.

My next movie I will be seeing is Batman The Dark Knight. I will be seeing it at midnight on July 18th then again at 8:00Pm on July 19th. So I will give you my opinion both after the midnight showing and after seeing it again.

-Caleb







I have this poster as a shirt I am wearing to the Midnight Showing :D




4 comments:

BloggingBills said...

Well, I suppose now that we have the Movie King, watching movies will never be the same again! I look forward to your future reviews!
-Dad

The Wolford Family said...

You are so funny - but hey I alsways call you about movies anyway so now I have a resource. Thanks Movie king! Hey are you going to see Journey to the Center of the Earth w/ Fraiser????

movie_king said...

No I am not going to that it looks super dumb. But I will go see Mummy 3 and the new X Files

Morgan Hagey said...

Very nice Leb. :)